5 Year B.A.LL.B. and 3 Years LL.B. Course
||Object of the course is :
To equip the students with
(a) knowledge of law,
(b) practical application of law,
(c) analytical thinking and logical reasoning,
(d) effective communication skill.
To meet the needs of contemporary requirements of Bar, Bench and Industry in the globalised economic era.
To educate them of diverse backgrounds to become effective, ethical and expert personage who are employable in a variety of legal settings
- We measure program outcome through positions held by our Alumni’s in professional life.Many pass-out students of our college are working in the capacity of judge.
- Many are working in the legal firms, corporate world, entrepreneurship and practicing in various courts.Many are working as Academicians.
- The course has made students competent in various legal fields.
- Majority of our students are practicing in District Court, High Court and even in Supreme Court of India.
- Alumni of this college are also serving as Judge in various courts.
- The course has enriched the employability capacity of the students.
- Many of our students are actively involved in social services and are working with the NGO’s
- Few of our students have established their own NGO’s.
- Many of our Alumni have also established their own law firms.
- Some of these firms have collaborated with the college for giving internships and final placements to our students.
- Many students are placed for internships through the Placement cell.
- About 435 students are placed for internship through Placement Cell in last 5 Years.
- Diploma in Taxation Law
- Diploma in Labour Law and Labour welfare
- Diploma in Cyber Law
- Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights
- Diploma in Consumer Protection
- Diploma in Human Rights
- Object of the DTL course is to expertise students in Taxing Law. And help them get acquainted with Income Tax and Sales Tax Laws.
- Object of Diploma in Labour Law is to provide in depth Knowledge of Law related to Labour and Industries. Course also imparts practical knowledge on students by arranging field visits.
- Object of DCL Course to impart the knowledge of cyber laws and its practical application. It aims at making students acquainted with National and International Scenario.
- Object of the Diploma in IPR course is to impart in depth knowledge on Intellectual Property Law of India and International Conventions.
- Object of the DCP Course is to impart knowledge on the students on law related to consumer protection.
- Object of DHRs is to create awareness about human rights among the students.
- Above mentioned Diploma Courses help students enhance their Skills in the specific field through Field visits, Projects, Journal Writing, Case Study and dissertation.