Moot Court is an activity during which students participate in the preparation and arguing of cases in front of judges.
A Central Moot Elimination (C.M.E) committee is entrusted with the responsibility of administering mooting activities. Its major mandate is to constitute the College Moot Team through a process which incorporates rounds of mooting, culminating in a ranking of those selected to represent the college at various state, national and international level moots,
Our teams have always performed excellently at the most prestigious moots such as
- IIPM IP National Moot Court Competition, Mumbai
- Kishinchand Chellaram Law College Annual National Moot Court Competition, Mumbai
- Surana & Surana National Level Moot-Court Competition
- Lokmanya Tilak Appellate National Level Moot-Court Competition organized by D.E.S. Law College, Pune
- National Level Moot Court Competition organized by Balaji Law College, Pune
- Shankarrao Kanitkar State Level Moot-Court Competition organized by Modern Law College, Pune
- TROIKA State Level Moot Court Competition organized by BMCC college, Pune
- Yashwant Rao Chavan Memorial State Level Moot-Court Competition organized by Y.C. Law College, Pune
- Late Shri Gajendragadkar University Level Moot-Court Competition organized by Dept. of Law, University of Pune.
- Narayan Chavan Law College, Nanded (25th -26th Feb., 2017)
- K.G.Shaha Law College, Mumbai
- Amitya Law School,Panvel, Delhi.
- V.P. Law College, Baramati.
- Remembering S. P. Sathe 11th National Moot Court Competition 2016-17 Organized By ILS Pune.
- Yashwantrao Chavan National Moot Court Competition, 2016
- Kashibai Navale National Moot Court Competition, 2016.
- Tilak Mahrashtra Vidyapeeth, Gultekadi, Pune
- N.B.T. Law College Moot Court Competition and Judgment Writing Competition, Nashik
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Sinhgad Law College, Pune
- Hutatma Rajgurunagar State Level Moot Court Competition, 2017
- New Law College, Moot Court Competition, Ahmednagar
Another function of C.M.E is to develop future mooters, as well as an interest in mooting. In pursuance of this,the C.M.E follows a policy of encouraging participation in mooting from all batches, including the first years.